M's Duality AT1 GT - 498680
A totally new type of responsibly-built outdoor shoe, driven by innovation and versatility. Made with recycled materials, and built with easily-replaceable parts to make it last longer: but that’s not all. Thanks to an innovative exchangeable midsole, this is two shoes in one - a softer shoe for daily use and a harder one for rougher terrain or heavier loads. Fitted with a stretch GORE-TEX® membrane to keep you dry in all conditions, and reinforced with a supportive heel counter, toe protection and high-quality leather.
- Exchangeable midsole, allowing all-terrain use.
- An extra pair of midsoles is included: giving you the option to enjoy a comfortable shoe for daily use, and a tougher one for terrain and/or a heavier backpack load.
- The exchangeable midsoles comes in two different densities and are shaped for maximum comfort and support.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort with stretch offers ideal breathable waterproofing
- Extensive heel support and toe protection for stability and durability
- Premium leather from a tannery audited by the Leather Working Group
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Engineered patterned outsole provides high traction and stability
- AHAR™ Plus (ASICS® High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) on the outsole heel adds durability
- Algae-based BLOOM FOAM™ in midsoles for excellent comfort, saving fresh water and CO2
- Knitted upper with sock comfort, made from 100% recycled polyester
- Finger loop webbing on heel and tongue for easy use
- Webbing and laces made from 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof flex test: 200,000 steps
Upper: Fluorocarbon free water repellent 1.4 -1.6 mm nubuck from
LWG audited tannery (Gold/Silver rated) with lower environmental footprint.
Recycled polyester (knitting and laces).
Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
Midsole: Bloom Foam
Heel encounter: Bio TPU
Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber™ / AHAR™ Plus on heel area.
|Colour||Purple Rain / True Black|